Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Limitless Life by Joseph J. Mazzella

I am always amazed at how much good a single, ordinary person can do in their life. I think that few people actually realize how much goodness, love, joy, peace, and happiness that they create and share in their lifetimes. I know that no one ever realizes just how many lives they touch or how much better they make the world just by being in it.

I want to thank each and everyone of you, then, for the many loving hugs you have given to others, for the countless smiles you have flashed, and for the thousands of kind words and "I love you's" you have shared. I want to thank each of you for the trees and flowers you have planted, for the trash you have picked up, and for the pets you have adopted.

I want to thank all of you for the laughter you have spread, gentleness you have shown, and forgiveness you have given to others. I want to thank you fo rthe help you have given, concern you have shown, and caring you have bestowed. I want to thank you again and again for giving so much fo your love, spreading so much of your joy, and sharing so much of your goodness with your family, friends, community, and world.

You may just be an ordinary person but you have lived an extraordinary life. You may have made your share of mistakes, but you have also made this world a better place. You may have only seen your faults, but God loves you and has seen all the goodness, love, and joy that is within you.

Remember, there is no limit to the goodness a single, ordinary life can do. There is no limit to the love and joy a single person can choose and share. There is no limit to the beauty a single soul can bring to this world. Let us all live a limitless life then and rejoice always in a limitless love!

No comments: