Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grateful for December in California



Back from a nice walk to school with my boys. The route that I take is about 2 miles. Starting from our house, we first walk to the middle school to drop Robert off and then up the hill to Matthew's school...then I continue back home. We are spoiled by the nice decent weather we get here in December in California. Even though some of the leaves are finally changing, and others have finally fallen from the trees, the hills around Dublin, CA (in the East Bay) are getting green. When we moved here 5 years ago, the real estate agent said that there were 2 season...the "brown" time of the year from June until November and "green" from December until May. And they were right.
I am blessed with the opportunity to walk with my sons to school and have this time to share with them.


No comments: