Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Non-posted photo finishes in a quick fly-by posting

Well I have truly finished my L*K exchange and will be putting that in the mail very soon (and will post photo when word of receipt is posted)...I have also finished the model for CindyMae and will be putting that in the mail as well. It feels good to have those done - I have enjoyed them both, but as we stitchers do...I am looking forward to the next project. So, while I wait for my fabric for the Mary Wigham Sampler and the next round of the Friendship Sampler RR (which my house has been void of for about a month - summer vacations and other factors seem to be playing havic with the RR - but it is totally understandable!), I will look through my stash to pull something out.

My week this week is just filled with afternoons of camp for the boys, work for me and DH, and hockey...and we are getting ready to start hockey tryouts. So, since I dont want to bore you will all the hockey chatter again, I will leave you with this...

Take care and remember...Live, Love, Laugh and stitch often! Lisa

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Lisa,

I'll be looking forward to seeing the picture of the LK project.

What fabric did you select for MWS?

Cynthia
Windy Meadow