Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Mother Fairy gets to do a Happy Dance

The Good Mother Fairy worked some magic Thursday and Friday night to finish her own xstitching project - and gets to do a Happy Dance in celebration of the Prairie Schooler Exchange completion! Last night I put the last stitches into the project and then actually sat down in front of my new sewing machine to create a pillow. As a first pillow is concerned, I am very happy with it. And, as you all know the drill...I cannot post a photo of it until my exchange partner receives it and I get confirmation of that. And she will not be able to receive it until I get it in the mail - which is on my "to do" list for today.

With that done, after I get it in the mail, I plan on working on the two Friendship Sampler RRS I have in my possession...and I am hoping to also make it over to my "not so" LNS today in order to purchase more fabric to restart mine. Since it will be a low-key weekend (thank goodness) with older son trying to knock out a few more "end-of-the-year" school projects today and DH needing to put some time in on his work (before he leaves for Atlanta on business on Tuesday) - I will probably be able to sneak away for a few hours. And tomorrow (Sunday) will be a day filled with hockey practices...so all my boys (DH included) will be out of the house from 7am-3pm, so tomorrow might have to be a "clean the house day". But we will see how things go!

Well, that is all I have to share with you all today. I hope to have the RRs complete and ready for photo postings by Sunday or Monday at the lastest.
Have a good weekend and remember....Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often! Lisa

No comments: