Saturday, January 18, 2014

Traveling to Minnesota for Hockey = time with family!

Anytime one of my sons have a tournament in Minnesota, you know I am on the plane with them. It is a great opportunity to visit with my parents, sisters, brother-in-law and niece/nephews. Since Matthew's team didn't have a game until 5pm today, we decided to plan the Team Lunch at my parents country club. This is something that I started last year with my older son's hockey team and it has been well received.

The venue always provides a great relaxing meal with pretty good food...and a wonderful opportunity for my family to meet the hockey players, the coach(es) and the hockey families that I hang out with in California. And we had some great photo ops!

The tall kid is my son Matthew...in front left to right - Jacob, Cousin Lizzie and Cousin Sammy
Matthew with Cousin Sammy
Left to Right: Aunt Jamie, Aunt Debbie, Son Matthew, Uncle Theo, Grandma and Grandpa
The Sisters
Left to Right: Jamie, Me and Debbie
Matthew's hockey team posing with his cousins
It was a nice time had by all! But now is nap time; so until next time, take care and remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

No comments: