Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just 2 days ago and several thousand miles away

It is hard to believe that only 2 days ago I was here...

a land filled with blinding white snow, chilly polar air; a place where mittens, hats, coats and boots are a MUST.



A place where the frozen land begs for you to come skate until your nose hairs freeze and you can't feel your fingers and toes.

And today...

I enjoyed the warmth of the sun on my face as I took my morning 10.5 mile jog/walk. The poppies greeted me with their colorful faces as I ran by.

I probably shouldn't have, but I called my parents back in Minnesota to brag about the 70 degree temps, the blue sky and the fact that there was no snow on the ground. Yes, I know it was very mean :)

Well, time to sign off. Until next time, take care and remember...
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

No comments: