Saturday, September 25, 2010

And then there were 4...

Yesterday the mail person left a package in my mail box...it was the 4th ornament sent as part of the ornament swap group. This beautiful one is from Lori. She stitched this Santa & Reindeer from The Prairie Schooler's Santa and Snowmen Booklet. She used the called for DMC threads, except for the cuff of Santa's coat and the bands of his hat...for those areas Lori used Whisper 88, which seemed to have a fuzzy appearance. It was stitched on 32ct Joblean. Isn't it cute? I love it...my Christmas tree is going to look so nice with all these new, handmade-with-love ornaments. How exciting!

Well, it is Saturday - DH and Robert are at the rink this morning for a practice...Matthew and I are at home. I am fighting a cold & cough, which hit me as soon as I got back from Minnesota. Hopefully it goes away soon, for I don't like feeling run down like this.

Not much else to share with you today, but wanted to make sure that I showed you the beautiful ornament! Hope your weekend is going well...take care and remember:
Life, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

4 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

That is a beautiful ornament!

Angela said...

It is gorgeous, I can't wait for November! LOL :)

Deborah said...

Another beautiful ornament.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful ornament that's beautifully finished!