Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blog Friend Award

What a wonderful way to begin the month of February - the month of friends, love and hearts...thank you so much Beth from www...crossedpurposes.blogspot.com. This nomination comes with this meaning...
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

This means a lot to me, because it signifies one of the main reasons why I started blogging back in November '08...to share a part of me with others...and the reason why I read others' blogs, to show support for others - in their accomplishments, challenges, and disappointments whether it is with a needlework project or just with life in general. So again, thank you Barb for your nomination.

In turn, I would like to nominate 8 more...but, please forgive me, as I would like to do this on the 2nd of February (tomorrow). It has been a crazy weekend and I need to get caught up on a few home related things before we start the week.

So...remember to live, love and laugh...and of course...stitch on! Lisa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congrats with your award Lisa, and it is for me also one of the reasons that I started blogging. I have already met some nice friends. I really enjoy this and it is so nice to share wonderful things with eachother.