Thursday, January 28, 2010

L*K Exchanged received

Today when I got home from work and went to the mailbox, I found a little puffy package waiting for me from Lori...and look at the beautiful pinkeep that I found inside (Bridal Bear decided to model with the beautiful exchange):
Isn't it beautiful? The colors are so soft (she used GAST threads) and stitched wonderfully on 28ct fabric. According to a notecard Lori enclosed in the package, this was her first pinkeep she has ever made. If she didn't write that in the card, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out as it was perfectly made!
Attached to each pin was a small clear Swarovski crystal, which added a lot of sparkle and I am sure added with a lot of love. The ribbon...well, that was chosen by her youngest son and I believe that he did a wonderful job of finding the perfect ribbon - it is soft in texture and color - the perfect finish for the pinkeep.

And look what it is sitting on...a little stand. Lori spoiled me with adding this in the package. Thank you so much, I love it. I have set it on my nightstand, by my bed, where I have all my exchange treasures displayed.

Well, my friends, my weekend has begun as I am off of work tomorrow - which will give me a little "me" time while DH (is at work) and the boys (are at school) are out of the house. While housecleaning should be on the "to do list", I might just put that off for another week and make some time to stitch...good idea?
Take care and remember:
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

10 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

How sweet, that is so cute and what a nice idea. You enjoy your weekend and clean later.
Be always in stitches.

Elaine said...

What a pretty exchange, love the little stand.

Blu said...

A very cute pinkeep.

Janaina said...

Yes, its beautiful! =)
The model also adds it a lot! Lol.

valerie said...

Cute pinkeep exchange! So jealous you have Fridays off! Where do I sign up for that?! ;)

Pumpkin said...

It's beautiful Lisa! My eyes went right to that soft ribbon too :o)

Catherine said...

Lovely! She did a beautiful job and I know you will treasure it!

Lisa said...

I'm soo pleased that you received something lovely this round.

Carolyn NC said...

Love this pinkeep and stand! And your exchange sent is beautiful!

DaisyGirl said...

I like it! So soft and pretty! Great pinkeep.
DaisyGirl