Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday's Glitz


Glorious morning walk...frosty grass on glistening in the morning sun. Gotta love the California chilly winter weather.

Last weekend both boys travelled to opposite ends of the Mid-West and experienced extreme winter weather. Robert was in Minnesota for a hockey tournament where the temps were hoving around 0. And Matthew was down in Texas where they were dealing with an ice storm. I don't know if Matthew's team was doing more skating in a hockey rink or outside in the hotel parking lot. Both boys did well over the weekend. Matthew's team won all their games.

While they were out of town, I found some time to sit and stitch...and out came an UFO:
2009 Schooler Santa - The Prairie Schooler
Stitched one over one
I started this several years ago and then it just got lost in the Project Black Hole; so I just pulled it out last weekend and did a little (I stress "little") work on it. I would love to finish this up and put it on the Christmas tree this year. So send some stitching mojo my way and maybe I can get it done!

Well...time to get to the store. Until next time, remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch Often!
Lisa

No comments: