Thursday, December 26, 2013

The day after...

Well, I guess it is back to a "somewhat" normal routine.

Had to get up and go into the store to do a little dipping. While we really aren't too busy today, there are the...what we call..."left over" holiday arrangements to make. See, in order to make sure that we can deliver all the arrangements on time, we limit the amount of deliveries on Christmas Eve based on the amount of delivery drivers we have. Once we turn off deliveries, many of the new delivery orders get moved to the 26th. So we started today with a few more than a "normal" non-holiday day.

But I was able to leave the store by 10:30am to get home in order to catch up on some of the laundry as well as get the boys ready for hockey practice. Yes, that is right, they have practice today. :)

So, how was your Christmas holiday? Did Santa get you want you wanted, needed or deserved? Well, I got exactly what I wanted...a wonderful day at home with my family. Everyone was here...my loving husband and my two boys. Everyone slept in, had a late breakfast, went to the movies (we saw The Hobbit movie), enjoyed a nice Chinese meal out and then napped the rest of the day. It was perfect!

Well, got to start packing up my stuff and head out to the rink.

Until next time, take care and remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

No comments: