Sunday, October 6, 2013

OMG...where have I been and what have I been up to?

Wow! I can't believe that it is October already and that it has been almost 2 months since I have blogged. Things have been so crazy busy...but that is the story of my life, isn't it?

After getting back from the East coast, it was time to get ready to send the boys back to school - which started the end of August. Robert is a senior in high school now and Matthew a freshman. They both love the fact that they are attending the same school.

Left to Right: Matthew (freshman) and Robert (senior)
Once school got going...the hockey season really took off too. Two to three practices a week (x 2 because both boys play) and have both started traveling for tournaments. Matthew's team went to Vancouver the 2nd weekend in September and Robert's team went to Minnesota the weekend after. I got to travel with both.

In Vancouver, I found time to go for a nice run and these are the sights I found while running on a really neat running/biking path...




In Minnesota, I got to hang-out and visit with my family. I love when the boys have tournaments in Minnesota for it gives me a great opportunity to catch up with my family.

In the back: my younger sister Jamie, Me in the middle and the middle sister Debbie
In the front: my mother and father
Me and my sister Debbie
Now back at home, I am back in the routine of working in our store(s) and driving the boys to the hockey rink while trying to fit in a good run/walk. We are also dealing with a small issue with our dog. Seems that he has a growth on his tail (poor puppy). First, diagnosis is not cancer...so we are trying some meds. But if the growth doesn't get smaller...we'll we will determine the action. He is 11 years old, so not sure how much we will do.
Bruno after getting groomed. He loves riding in the car and looking out the windows.
Or just laying down and relaxing.
So that is what I have basically been up to. I miss x-stitching and the needle is calling my name, but just haven't found the time to sit my @$$ down to stitch. Hopefully soon!

Take care and remember...
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch Often!
Lisa

3 comments:

cucki said...

aww such sweet photos..
sending you love x

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your boys are definitely growing up!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I have two dogs, one aged 10 and one only 2 years old. I know what a worry it is when they are unwell. I wish you and your dog good luck with the treatment and hope all goes well. Irene xxx