Monday, October 21, 2013

Catching Up

Life has a way of moving, moving and moving. Always something to do, to drive to, to get ready for. Definitely keeps me hopping!

So, what has gone on in this household? Well...

There was homecoming, which my younger son went to the homecoming dance with a couple of his hockey teammates:
My son, Matthew, is the one in the middle.
Handsome young men, don't you think?
Girls going with girls and boys going with boys to the dance seems to be the going trend now-a-days. Too much pressure asking the other sex to the dance...better to go with your "buds" and meet up with your friends at the dance.

Then, as always, there is hockey. Last weekend we had game after game to attend as both my boys played. My younger son, Matthew, and his teammates won the championship of their division:
North American Bantam Tournament Series Champs!
My older son's team played a series of games...they have the season to go before any playoffs or championships.

With all of that going on, I have managed to put a few X's into LHN's Monthly Samplers - March. Here is a status snapshot for you:
"March"
Little House Needleworks
The little lambs on the grassy hill are so cute. There is one more on top of the hill I will need to stitch.

Anyway...that is a little update on life. Hope you all are doing well.

Until next time, take care and remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch Often!
Lisa

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You son is handsome, I've always thought so! And my daughter has a boyfriend and they decided to stay at home and play board games with us rather than go to the homecoming...I was shocked, but pleasantly though :)
Your stitching is looking great!

Julie said...

Congratulations to Matthew and his teammates on their championship! Way to go boys! Your son looks so handsome in his suit! Love your LHN Monthly piece, the colors are so pretty!