Thursday, September 22, 2011

And off I go again...

Yahoo...got my bootie out of the beddie this morning and on the bike. It has been awhile since I have managed to get myself up and going so early. And I definitely need to get in a good sweat, for it is going to be another travel day for me! Back to Phoenix this evening with Matthew, this time. It is his hockey teams weekend to play in the Phoenix SuperSeries99. Definitely looking forward to it - no team manager responsibilities = rest & relaxing :)

After returning home on Sunday, I had to find little pockets of time between work and driving down to the hockey rink to get little tasks done around the house, before leaving again. I did manage to get all the laundry complete and the house stocked up with Robert & DH's foods for this weekend (last week I made sure all of Matthew & DH's faves were in the pantry and the refrigerator). However, I wasn't able to find much time to get any X's made on Family Sampler...yet, ample time on the plane and throughout the weekend will be possible.

Take care my blogging friends. Until next time, remember...
Life, Love, Laugh and Stitch often
Lisa

No comments: