Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Whining this Wednesday!

Once again, the mailman graces my mailbox with another beautiful Ornament from Angela of the Ornament Swap group...


So cute, don't you think? Angela wrote in the card that came in the package that this ornament represents her, for it is her favorite snowman design. The designer is Plum Pudding Needleart and titled "All the trimmings". She stitched it on 32ct mushroom jobelan using DMC. I love it...thank you so much Angela. I am getting spoiled; it is like Christmas in July - just a little warmer than it would be in December :)

Well, tomorrow afternoon I leave for Las Vegas. I am going there to attend the Edible Arrangement franchise convention. I am going in place of DH so that I can attend the manager certification class on Friday to be offically certified. We are also sending one of our supervisors from Store #2 so that he can officially be certified, too. Once certified as an EA Manager (or owner in my case), we can sign up for other seminars on Saturday. It should be fun. This is the kind of information/training DH received when he went out to Conneticut last November for his certification training. Between all the seminars and sessions, there will be a little free time...so I could walk around the strip...but I will wait and see how the weekend goes before I make any non-convention plans.

That is about it for Wednesday. I hope that you are having a good day. Until next time, remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

1 comment:

valerie said...

Beautiful ornie! Have fun in Vegas!