Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still here, just very busy!

Just thought I would check in while I had the opportunity! Life as a business owner with 2 locations to manage is a bit overwhelming for DH and I, especially as we are still trying to get the right people in place in store #2. While we have always been grateful for the wonderful people we "inherited" when we took over store #1, we are even more grateful now. It is hard to find hard working, responsible people sometimes. But I have faith that it will work out, it might take a little time - but I know it will all work out. 

Aside from the business stuff...I have been balancing all the hockey clinics; making sure that the boys get down to the rink and back, either by a carpool or me driving them. Only one more week of the evening clinic - but since we are 2-1/2 weeks away from tryouts, I am sure that other clinics and skating opportunities will pop up.

Even with all this running around, I have made sometime to sit and stitch. The pineapple is all stitched - I am just working on backstitching it. It didn't get done as soon as I had hoped, for the lady whom I am making this for has been back in town for over a week. But I am sure that she will understand. As soon as I finish the backstitching, I will post a photo.

Well, that is about it my friends. Thank you for sticking with me! Until next time, remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

1 comment:

CalamityJr said...

She will love your stitching and that you cared to give such a lovely and time-intensive gift, no matter when you finish. I promise that part doesn't matter at all!