Monday, June 13, 2011

First day of summer vacation...

well, at least it is for the boys. They even enjoyed the weekend...in their pajamas...all day...Saturday and Sunday.

For me...well, just call me the:
 

Today was Robert's first day of a hockey camp called: Midget Development Camp. It starts at 8:15am and doesn't end until 1pm (and since it is 45 minutes away, we have to leave around 7am and don't get home until 2pm)...thank goodness that I found someone who lives up around here who is willing to carpool. Now I only have to drive one way and then pick up/drop off at a meeting space. Because of this wonderful situation, I was able to get into work as well as get a few other things done before having to pick up Robert at the pick up place. However, tonight I have to go back down to the rink for Robert's evening clinic...Matthew's carpool is taking him down there all week (another thank goodness for neighbors!).

I don't know if you followed all of that above, but let's just summarize it by saying: "The hockey community is well in the Tri-Valley area - looking out for eachother and helping out!" Which I am grateful for especially while we have the morning and the evening clinics to deal with. This lasts until June 30th...then we should go down to just the morning one, but you never know what they plan for pre-tryout clinics. I'll tackle that one later, when I have to. Now, I just want to live in the beautiful of wonderful neighbors.

As I type this, I am multi-tasking...with Matthew on his way to the rink with neighbors...Robert taking a nap before having to go back to the rink, I get to have my spin on the stationary bike...getting in some evening me time. However, with my exercise out of the way now, I get to pull out my stitching when I get to the rink! Yahoo! Definitely looking forward to it!

Hope all is going well with you! Until next time, remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

2 comments:

Branlaadee said...

You guys just never have time off for more than an evening! At least the boys are staying out of trouble and doing something active and fun! Hope you get some stitching in tonight.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

DO YOU EVER JUST WANT TO STOP THE BUS AND GET OFF???
lol I admire your attention to every detail.
Be always in stitches.