Friday, January 14, 2011

In the air again...

Well, the bags are almost packed...AGAIN...for another hockey tournament weekend. This time Robert's team is flying off to Dallas, Texas - and I am going, too. I will be one of the van drivers, shuttling the team around. Should be fun and a good tournament; although we will be missing a few players due to injury and school finals. But the team should be ok.

Not much else to really report today. I haven't been able to sit and stitch as much as I would like to the last few days (however with a 3 hour plane ride, I should be able to make some good progress on my ornament for the Ornament Swap); it is just when ever a get an opportunity to sit, I would rather stare at the tv if I am at home or visit with another parent if I am at the hockey rink. I guess that I am kind of back in the winter dull-drums right now and need a way to snap out of it.

Oh, well...best to sign off then ramble on! So, my blog friends, enjoy your day and weekend if I am not able to post and remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch Often
(I guess I need to take a little of my own advice),
Lisa

2 comments:

valerie said...

Have a safe flight! Work has been so busy that I've been staring at the tv too much. Too brain-fried to even count. I've been stitching a little on Mary. Almost done with Part 2...finally!

Carolyn NC said...

Hope the tournament goes well!