- there are only 2 months left of this year - yikes!
- that means that the holiday season is upon us; although I think that Michaels and Target have had Christmas stuff out well before the Halloween was put out.
- that means my 2 year blog-o-versity is coming up (that is what the little number on the left handside of my blog represents) at the end of the month
- that means my 43rd birthday the beginning of the month (Nov. 3rd to be exact). It also means that my father's birthday is also coming up - for I was born on his 25th birthday.
- it means that I need to finish planning for Robert's team's trip to Medicine Hat, Canada for the upcoming tournament and my own planning for Matthew's & my travel to Phoenix, AZ for his tournament
- it means that I definitely need to package up Angela's ornament and get it in the mail
- it means that we are now "officially" owners of *The Business* (which is an Edible Arrangements franchise, but will be referred to as *The Business*)
Last night, Halloween night, the boys and I fired up the grill and cooked some burgers & sausages (they enjoyed those while I had a salad)...and then we basically hung out at the house - vegging out. The boys opened the door and passed out candy to the few trick-or-treaters that we get (some local real estate ladies host a costume parade and party at a park up the hill from us, so when it comes time to trick-or-treat many of the kids/parents stay on the hill and go around to those houses - thus, we don't see too many people at the bottom of the hill). We turned on Forrest Gump to watch - while I stitched on the Family Sampler and the boys played a computer game. Nice and quiet evening.
Well, that is about all for now. I am hoping to have the roof of the Family Sampler complete so that I can post a photo of it tomorrow.
Take care and remember...
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!