Sunday, January 8, 2012


Santa 2009 Status - Phone Photo (not great quality)

Yesterday, with DH taking care of all the hockey responsibilities and, me, hanging out at the house "on-call" with any store issues...I took the opportunity to sit my fanny down on the couch and stitch. I was able to make some pretty good progress on Santa; but with those little teenie-tiny stitches I did have to take a few breaks. Some breaks were to call into the stores, some were to switch the laundry from the washer to the drier, and some breaks were just to curl up and nap.

It was nice to have a slow Saturday and just enjoy "being". Got to enjoy them when I can :)

Hope you are finding moments of "Just Being" this weekend. Until next time, remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

4 comments:

Coco Cross Stitcher said...

Thanks for looking at my scrapbooking pag. I hope I can keep to the challenge and continue. your stitching looks fab
x catherine

cucki said...

hello dear, thank you so much for following mt humble blog..me so happy..
your stitching is looking so sweet.i love it..
keep well and have a lovely day..hugs cucki xx

SoCal Debbie said...

Very good progress on your Hockey Santa! Have fun stitching him a second time, too!

Angela said...

Lovely progress on the Santa :) I spent my afternoon yesterday doing the exact same things!