Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Saturday

Post #483 - 16 days until my blogoversary - 100+ followers
You still have time to enter my 3-100-500 give-a-way if you haven't yet, details can be found on the left - or you can go to this link to read about and enter. 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A day off of work, which I had yesterday, which included the boys having a day off of school due to Veteran's Day - doesn't allow for much opportunity to do things for one's self. However I did manage to get one bathroom cleaned and the kitchen floor mopped which were the two areas that bothered me the most in this house.

In the afternoon, both boys had an ortho appointment which was followed by a trip to the LHS...the Local Hockey Store :) Both boys needed some new sticks - Robert needed a helmet and Matthew a pair of breezer/pants.

In the evening, we fired up the grill and slapped on some burgers...followed by a sit on the sofa and an opportunity for me to pull out Family Sampler and create 45 X's. While always grateful to sit and stitch, it isn't enough to really show at this time. 

Have a good Saturday...until tomorrow, remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often! Lisa 

4 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to relax on your day off.

Veteran's Day is one of the few federal holidays that I don't get off, so it was business as usual for me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

cucki said...

oh so sorry dear that you didnt get any time for rest on your day off..
have a lovely saturday and subday tomm too :)

MoonBeam said...

Sometimes 45 stitches are all you can manage after a good, productive day!

CalamityJr said...

45 stitches are better than none. I know a family dinner was a good trade off - and hopefully the stitching soothed your mind at least a wee bit.