Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Caught in between...but gotta catch up

Post #485 - 14/13 days until my blogoversary - 100+ followers

You still have time to enter my 3-100-500 give-a-way if you haven't yet, details and the link to the information can be located on the left.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'Tis too early to be morning, but too late to call it night...
'Tis not really Monday any more, but Tuesday isn't right.
Late to bed and early to rise
So this post will be disguised
As an entry for yesterday, even though today is dawning
I add post one for now, and two a little later
But right now, as I am yawning,
See you later alligator!


3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

in a while Crocidile???

Wagapapa said...

I have already joined your giveaway, I'm having a giveaway too, it's on my blog: http://wagapapacreations.blogspot.com/

have a good day!

cucki said...

sweettttttttttttt
love it :)