Friday, January 9, 2015

Post 7, 2015 - TGIF!!!

Time to do a "Happy Dance!"
Yahoo...
Yipee - Skippee!

Here is why


D - E - L - I - V - E - R - E - D

My Torah Portion has reached it's destination -
it has been delivered and signed for! 
Such a relief! 
Now the organizers of this great international project will proof-read my stitching and if it all is correct, they will scan it and upload it to the website for all to see. Once every few months they create a slide show, which they post on the website, of all the new arrivals. As soon as mine is there, I will let you all know.

Another fun delivery was made today...not to me, but to...
Harry and David Birthday Cake
Robert (my older son) who turns 19 on Sunday, January 11. 
Since he is back at school several 1000 miles away, I wanted to make sure that he had a birthday cake to celebrate with. This will be the first year that we won't be able to celebrate as a family; but I am sure between the dorm-house of boys, his classmates and his hockey team, there will be some celebrating going on!

Over the last few days I did manage to put some X's into SamSarah's In My Garden. Just enough to finish the 1st border I was working on.


Now it is time to move on to the flower inside the square. It looks like it might be a quiet weekend...and Matthew (younger son) and my DH have started playing a new XBox game...so I should be able to find some adequate stitching time.

Well, time to sign off. Hope you all are enjoying your Friday. 
Until next time, take care and remember...
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch Often!
Lisa


1 comment:

Cole said...

Wahoo! Now you can breathe easy and relax!