Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Post 10, 2015 - A Dreamy, Foggy Day

I am sure it is a great mistake always to know enough to go in when it rains. 
One may keep snug and dry by such knowledge, 
but one misses a world of loveliness. 
~ Adeline Knapp

Well, while it wasn't quite raining here, it definitely was a slightly wet jog this morning...
and somewhat dreamy outside.


At times I felt like I was running through a cloud;
moisture hanging from my hair and dripping down my face.
Feeling like I was moving through a dream-state,
thought I should pinch myself to make sure that I was awake.
Eerie - yet beautiful.

It was nice to get outside this morning and get in a little run. It definitely makes my day start out good. 

Last night Matthew had a hockey practice, which gave me some time to sit and stitch. I was able to get the first square - the Daffodil square - completed and a start on the square below...


There are a couple of heart shaped buttons which need to be attached to the flower and the stamens need to be stitched, but I think I am going to wait until I complete all of the stitching before adding those items so that they don't catch on the hoop that I use.

Well, time to get going. Until next time, take care and remember...

Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch Often!
Lisa

3 comments:

Annette-California said...

Well at least you didn't have to worry being over heated while running. Beautiful photos.
Lovely stitching. I also like to add all buttons at the end of my project. I can't iron the fabric if the buttons are attached (yep I've experienced that before and it wasn't pretty). love Annette

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I love walking when there is a weather event like fog :) or snow...
Everything is muffled and soft and fuzzy around the edges. FUN!
LOVE your Daffodil too ;)

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis