Monday, August 22, 2011

Off to School...and a Happy Birthday Wish for a very special person

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted. Last week was dedicated last minute dentist and ortho appointments, shopping for sneakers and hockey travel clothing, registration for school and any other last minute school-prep/end of summer activity. Today is the boys first day of school - Robert will be a sophomore and Matthew in 7th grade...my has the time flown by!
Left to Right: Matthew (age 12 & in 7th grade) and Robert (age 15 & in 10th grade)
I just got home from walking to school with Matthew - Bruno, our 95 pound mutt walked with us too. Now I need to take Robert to school and then get into work. However, before I sign off I would like to wish some one very special to me a Happy Birthday...

Happy 93rd Birthday Grandma
We love you very much and wish that we could have been there to celebrate this wonderful occasion with you!

Until next time...remember,
Live, Love, Laugh and Stitch often!
Lisa

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

May your boys have a successful start for their new year of school! Always exciting....no matter how short the summer seems!